Who we are
Our website address is: http://belleevents.in.
“Personal Information” refers to information, which allows You to be directly or indirectly identified as an individual person. We may also collect “non-personal information” meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify anyone. Non-personal information may also result from removing the personally identifiable parts from Personal Information. We collect and use both types of information and combinations of both types.
- Processing Personal Information
Belleevents will process Your Personal Information for the purposes of providing the Services, including organizing the events and facilitating participant networking using the Belleevents website and the associated services.
Belleevents will process Your Personal Information to provide customer service and other services at your request, to send You information, including confirmations, invoices, and other communications, as well as communicate with You about promotions and other news about services offered by Belleevents.
Belleevents commits to adhere to the applicable laws and regulations pertaining to processing of Personal Information, as well as to process Personal Information in compliance with good processing practices. All Belleevents’ personnel processing Personal Information are obliged to keep such information strictly confidential.
- Legal basis for the processing
The applicable legal basis for the processing of Personal Information depends on the circumstances relating to the relevant processing activities, as further described below:
- If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for one or more specific purposes, GDPR art. 6(1)(a) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Performance of a contract. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for the performance of a contract, such as for providing certain services, to which the data subject is party, GDPR art. 6(1)(b) serves as the legal basis for processing operations. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries concerning our products or services.
- Legal obligation. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for complying with a legal obligation, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, GDPR art. 6(1)(c) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Vital interests. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for protecting the vital interests of a natural person, such as if a visitor were injured in our premises and his information would have to be passed on to medical personnel, GDPR art. 6(1)(d) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Legitimate interests. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for processing operations which are not covered by any of the abovementioned legal grounds, but are deemed permissible for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Us, such as marketing, GDPR art. 6(1)(f) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Information We Collect and Sources of Information
We collect several categories of information:
- Information You give to us,
- Technically gathered information when You use our Services,
- Information from publicly available sources and third parties in relation to our service.
We collect information that You give to us, for example when You use our Services. This information may include your name and email. On our website, You are also given the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter.
Belleevents also collects non-personal information on Your activities in the Services, such as your Internet Protocol address, and time of Your requests or actions in the website and referring website addresses, hardware type, operating system version, browser type, and language.
We may collect personal information from publicly available sources, such as social media, public directories etc. We also use third-party search and prospecting information providers to find personal information about potential customers and people who may benefit from our service [LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lusha].
We also use other third-party data analytics service providers in order to improve the Services Belleevents may use tools from third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
The Google Analytics tracking code implemented on this website supports Display Advertising. Google Analytics for Display Advertising is used on this website in form of Remarketing. Third-party vendors, including Google, will show Management Events ads on sites across the internet. Management Events and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to this website. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
The following Google AdWords features are used on this website:
- Interest Categories
- Similar Audiences
- Other types of interest-based advertising
We use these features of Google Adwords to target past visitors across the internet or visitors with specific interest profiles based on their internet usage. We don’t collect personally identifiable information (PII) through our cookies, remarketing lists, or any other anonymous identifiers. At any time, you may decline the collection and storage of your data in the future.
- Disclosing and Hosting Information
Belleevents will not disclose your stored Personal Information to third parties for direct electric marketing (email, text messages) without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which You will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. You may always opt-out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions in those emails. If You opt-out, Belleevents may still send You non-promotional customer information, such as emails about providing the Service or Belleevents ongoing business relations.
We has right to share non-personal information (such as anonymous usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, asset views, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality of the Services. In exceptional circumstances Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties if required under any applicable law or regulation or order by competent authorities, or in order to enforce the Terms of Service and to investigate possible infringing use of the Services as well as to guarantee the safety of the Services.
Belleevents has right to share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business. Aggregate or anonymous information about You may be shared with advertisers, publishers, business partners, and other third parties.
- Protection of Information
The registers will be maintained in external service providers’ servers with appropriate safeguards, such as password protection, granting the access to the stored information only to persons working at Belleevents or Belleevents partners who are expressly authorized by Belleevents . The register is protected by appropriate industry standard, technical and organizational safety measures. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the services in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, We cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Belleevents will post a notice on the Belleevents website or through the Services in case material security breach that endangers your privacy or Personal Information. Belleevents may also temporarily shut down a service to protect Personal Information.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Please note that some parts of the Services may be country specific, and may not work properly if Belleevents is unable to tell where You are accessing the Services from.
- Contact Information
You may at any time contact Belleevents at the address here below.
Address: Sector 82, Gurgaon
Phone No. : +91 8588017998
Please read these Terms and Conditions and Refund/Cancellation Policy carefully before engaging with Belleevents . By using our services or participating in our events, you agree to be bound by these terms and policies.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Event Participation: By participating in our events, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or have obtained appropriate parental/guardian consent to participate.
2. Event Requirements: You agree to comply with all event rules, guidelines, and instructions provided by Belleevents and its representatives. Failure to comply may result in your removal from the event without refund.
3. Code of Conduct: You agree to behave respectfully and responsibly during our events. Any form of harassment, discrimination, or disruptive behavior towards other participants, event staff, or venue personnel will not be tolerated and may result in your immediate removal from the event without refund.
4. Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights related to our events, including but not limited to event names, logos, content, and materials, are the property of Belleevents . You agree not to use, reproduce, distribute, or modify any intellectual property without our prior written consent.
5. Photography and Recording: By participating in our events, you grant Belleevents the right to photograph, record, and use your likeness, voice, and image for promotional purposes, unless you expressly request otherwise in writing.
6. Limitation of Liability: Belleevents is not liable for any personal injury, property damage, or other loss suffered during our events, except where such injury or loss results from our negligence or willful misconduct.
7. Force Majeure: Belleevents shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions if such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, natural disasters, labor disputes, or government restrictions.
1. Event Cancellation by Belleevents : In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of an event by Belleevents , participants will be notified as soon as reasonably possible. In such cases, participants may choose between a full refund or transferring their registration to the rescheduled event.
2. Participant Cancellation:
2.1 Refunds: Requests for participant cancellation and refund must be made in writing or via email to Belleevents . Refund amounts and deadlines are as follows:
- In accordance with our policy, no refunds will be issued
2.2 Transfers: Participants may request to transfer their registration to another individual by providing written notice to Belleevents prior to the event. Transfers may be subject to an administrative fee.
3. Event Changes: Belleevents reserves the right to make changes to event schedules, venues, speakers, or any other aspect of the event. In such cases, reasonable efforts will be made to notify participants in advance, and no refunds will be issued.
4. No-shows: Participants who do not attend an event without prior notice will not be eligible for a refund or transfer.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.